Inviting Online Applications for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] -2022 –Reg.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting Online Applications for NEET (UG) – 2022 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India. As per Section 14 of The National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the NEET (UG) has to be conducted as a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] for admission to undergraduate medical education in all medical institutions, including those governed under any other law in force.
The Entrance Test shall consist of 200 multiple choice questions (four options with a single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). 50 questions in each subject will be divided into two Sections (A and B). The duration of the Examination will be 200 minutes (03 hours 20 minutes) from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST).[A total of approximately 543 cities in India and 14 Cities Outside India (Annexure-I) have been added for NEET (UG) – 2022.]
NEET (UG) – 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
How to Apply Online for NEET (UG) 2022
Important Dates for NEET 2022 :
Most Important Dates for the your Upcoming NEET 2022
|Starting Date for Online Application||06 April 2022|
|Ending Date for Online Application||06 May 2022|
(up to 11:50 PM)
|Last Date for Fees Submission||07 May 2022 |
(up to 11:50 PM)
|Date of Examination||17 July 2022 (Sunday)|
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2022|
|Declaration of Result on the NTA website||https://neet.nta.nic.in/|
Registration form For NEET 2022
NEET 2022 Fees Structure
- General – 1600 Rupees
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL – 1500 Rupees
- SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender – 900 Rupees
Outside of India
Important Instructions NEET Aspirants:
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2022 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
Candidates, who desire to appear in NEET (UG) – 2022, may see the detailed Information Bulletin available on the website: https://neet.nta.nic.in/
List of Examination Cities (Outside-India) for NEET (UG) – 2022
|S. No.||Country||City||City Code|
Contact NEET Helpline
For further clarification related to NEET (UG) – 2022, the candidates can also contact 011-40759000 or email at [email protected].