SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2021-22/28
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers on contractual basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (Brief resume, ID proof, Age, Educational qualification, Experience etc.) failing which their candidature
will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Shortlisting of applications will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a
candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed
to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of
shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail or will be uploaded on the Bank’s websites (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit
according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.
DETAILS OF POST/ NATURE OF ENGAGEMENT/ GRADE/VACANCY/ AGE/ SELECTION PROCESS/PLACE OF POSTING:
DETAILS OF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview
REMUNERATION/ CTC (NEGOTIABLE): (FOR ALL FOUR POSTS):
CTC will not be a limiting factor for suitable talent.
OTHER FACILITIES (FOR ALL FOUR POSTS):
Halting and lodging expenses and reimbursement of monthly mobile bill shall be payable as applicable for the comparable grade of the post in the Bank. No other perk and perquisites.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS (FOR ALL FOUR POSTS):
- The appointment of officers for these positions will be subject to satisfactory completion of Medical Examination as prescribed by the Bank and verification of testimonials.
- These officers will not take up any assignment with any other organization during the period of contract with the Bank.
- The engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Bank and the Official is not eligible to claim Provident Fund/Bonus/Gratuity/Pension during the period of contract or thereafter.
- They will not be eligible for membership of SBI Pension Fund / Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (New Pension Scheme) and SBI Employees Provident Fund.
How to Apply
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
Direct link to Apply Now
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
I hope you like the Article of the SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer – Apply 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading. Stay Connected
Leave a Comment