ONGC Ahmedabad Asset invites qualified & experienced retired ONGC personnel from Production and Electrical disciplines to appear for Junior Consultants and Associate Consultants for Surface Team and Engineering Services on contractual basis for a period of One Year as per following details:
Details of the Posts in ONGC Ahmedabad
|Retired ONGC executives at E3 to E5 level of Production discipline with knowledge in Surface installations.|
Retired ONGC executives at E3 to E5 level of Electrical discipline with knowledge in Electrical system.
|Electrical||01||Retired ONGC executives up to E3 level of Electrical discipline with knowledge in Engineering Services.|
Less than 65 years of age at the time of engagement.
How to Apply for ONGC Ahmedabad
Eligible interested candidates are required to send the scanned copy of Application duly signed in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: [email protected] as noneditable file on or before 30/03/2022.
For Further clarification may contact SHRI VIKAS BHARGAVA, GM, (P), 9428330335.
Date, Venue and reporting time for written test and interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course through e-mails.
Monthly Remuneration / Emoluments / Salary:
Associate Consultant (E4 & E5 Level): ₹ 66000.00 (inclusive of all) + ₹ 2000.00 (maximum) communication facilities against submission of invoice.
Junior Consultant (Up to E3 Level): ₹ 40000.00 (inclusive of all) + ₹ 2000.00 (maximum) communication facilities against submission of invoice.
Role & Responsibility:
A] SURFACE TEAM
The Associate Consultant / Junior Consultant shall be responsible for complete supervision of activities associated with Surface installations in General / Round the Clock shift duty pattern such as:
- i) Adequate inspection of the installation & work centre and the equipment thereof.
- ii) A thorough supervision of all operations at the installation/ work centre
- iii) Installation, running and maintenance, in safe working order, of all machinery in the mine.
- iv) To help in complying the requirements of Oil Mines Regulations, Compliance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Statutory guidelines and Mines Act.
- v) Regular update of QHSE documentation.
- vi) Smooth execution of surface operations in co-ordination with Installation Manager and other departments.
- vii) Any other responsibilities required as per DGMS and other statuary authorities.
- viii) Maintaining daily activity report and submit the same to Installation Manager.
B] ENGINERING SERVICES:
The Junior Consultant shall be responsible for following activities associated with Engineering Services:
i) For liaising with local authorities for smooth drilling / workover rig movement of Ahmedabad Asset.
ii) Smooth execution of ONGC operations in co-ordination with other departments.
iii) Any other responsibilities required as per ONGC authorities.
Annexure-I ( Download )
I hope you like the Article of the ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment for Production and Electrical Posts 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading. Stay Connected
Leave a Comment