Are you searching for – GPCL Recruitment for Ghogha Surkha Lignite Mining Project, Bhavnagar 2022.
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Recruitment in GPCL for Ghogha Surkha Lignite Mining Project, Bhavnagar 2022.
GPCL for Ghogha Surkha Lignite Mining Project Posts 2022
Online applications for the following contractual posts are invited from suitable candidates for Ghogha Surkha Lignite Mining Project, Bhavnagar
1. Assistant Manager: ( 1st Class) : 1 (One) Post
First Class Manager’s Certificate under CMR-1957 /2017
Pay Scale :
Basic pay Rs. 50,000-5,000-1,00,000/- (Initial Gross Salary along with all the allowances: Rs. 75,000/- per month)
not more than 55 years for all categories (General/SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
2. Assistant Manager: ( 2nd Class) : 2 (Two) Post
Second Class Manager’s Certificate under CMR-1957/2017
Pay Scale :
Basic pay Rs. 40,000-3,000-70,000/- (Initial Gross Salary along with all the allowances: Rs. 60,000/- per month)
not more than 50 years for general and EWS candidates, not more than 53 years for OBC and not more than 55 years for SC and ST categories
3. Electrical Foreman/ Supervisor: Total 02 (Two) Posts
Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Electrical Supervisor (Mines) Certificate from the authorized licensing board of the respective State
Pay Scale :
Basic pay Rs. 18,000-2200-40,000/- (Initial Gross Salary along with all the allowances Gross Rs. 30,000/- per month)
Not more than 45 years for general and EWS candidates, not more than 48 years for OBC and not more than 50 years for SC and ST candidates
4. Electrician: 02(Two) posts
ITI Certificate of Wireman / Electrician
At least 1 year
Pay Scale :
Rs. 20,000/ fixed
Not more than 35 years
How to Apply Online GPCL for Ghogha Surkha Lignite Mining Project Posts 2022
- Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form by visiting our website: www.gpcl.gujarat.gov.in
- Please note that general category candidates have to pay Rs.590/- and the SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates have to pay Rs.236/- online towards application fee per post
- The reserve category candidates are requested to upload their SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificates while filling online applications
- One candidate is allowed to apply for one post only
- The candidates will be selected purely on the merit basis
- The online Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of 100 marks
- Minimum 40% shall be passing marks for the written examination for all the posts
- Passed out candidates in CBT for the post-1 and 2 will have to appear in the oral examination. The candidates for this post will be given preference based on their working experience obtained after effective date of 1st / 2nd Class Certificate under CMR-1957/2017 in coal/lignite mines.
- The oral examination will be of 20 marks and hence weightage of CBT will be 80% in overall merit.
- Selection of candidates for the posts-3 and 4 will be based on the scores obtained in the online examination (CBT)
- In case of equal marks for any post, the candidate who have earlier date of birth than to the other candidates will be given the priority in appointment
- The last date of online application is 15.08.2022 (23.59 hrs.)
- GPCL reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Click here to view : Advertisement Details
Click here to view : Advertisement English
Click here to view : Advertisement Gujarati
Leave a Comment