RIE CEE 2022-23 (NCERT)
Dear applicant, you are welcome to the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Common Entrance Examination (CEE) – 2022 online application form submission portal at https://cee.ncert.gov.in
How to Apply Online RIE CEE 2022-23 (NCERT) Registration
You can apply to appear in the common entrance examination (CEE)-2021 for admission to:
- The following courses offered by the Regional Institutes of Education located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, and Shillong.
a. B.Sc.B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
b. B.A.B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
c. M.Sc.B.Ed. (Six Year Integrated)
d. B.Ed. (Two Year)
e. M.Ed. (Two Year)
- The following courses of Prarambh School for Teacher Education Jhajjar, Haryana
a. B.Sc. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
b. B.A. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
Steps to be followed for the apply Online
Step – 1
Register yourself by following the link “Registration Form” in the CEE-2021 website at http://cee.ncert.gov.in. The last date for registration is 30th JUNE, 2021. For the Registration you need a valid e-mail id & mobile number
Step – 2
After you complete the registration you will be send a onetime password/user credentials to the registered mobile.
Step – 3
Login to the CEE-2021 website at https://cee.ncert.gov.in using user name/e-mail id and the password sent to your registered mobile number
Already registered candidates, Please use their Username and Password which you have provided at the time of Registration for Sign In. Logged in candidates can perform following actions.
- Enter your Main Personal Details
- Qualifying Examination Marks Entry
- Choose Course as per your Eligibility
- Choose Institute as per Domicile
- Upload your Photograph and Signature
- View Draft Application
- Make Online CEE Payment
- Confirm Application
- Print Final Application
The fee for application process is applicable to all the candidates as per the rate shown below:
a. For General/OBC Category Students Rs. 1000/-
b. For SC/ST Category Students Rs. 500/–
c. For Person with Disablity (PwD) of any category Students Rs. 500/-
d. For Economically Weaker Section Candidates Rs. 500/
Schedule of RIE CEE 2022-23 (NCERT)
|Sr. No||Important Information of RIE CEE 2022||Dates|
|1||Online Registration and Submission of Application Forms||20.04.2022|
|2||Last Date for Online Registration||30.06.2022|
|3||Downloading of Admit Card||15.07.2022 to 24.07.2022|
|4||Last Date of Uploading the Marks of the Qualifying Examination for Applicants appearing CEE (B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.A B.Ed. / M.Sc. Ed)||20.07.2022|
|5||Last Date of Uploading the Marks of the Qualifying Examination for Applicants appearing CEE (B.Ed. / B.Ed. / M.Ed.)||25.07.2022|
|6||Declaration of Result of CEE – 2022 (B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.A B.Ed. / M.Sc. Ed)||01.08.2022|
|7||Declaration of Result of CEE – 2022 (B.Ed. / B.Ed. / M.Ed.)||05.08.2022|
Syllabus for CEE-2022
- Separate Questions will be administered for the following groups:
- Level of question paper will be as given below:
- For all the groups, areas to be tested are
• Language Proficiency
• Teaching Aptitude/Attitude
• Reasoning Ability
- No. of test items-80, Time Duration-120 minutes.
- Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions.
- Medium of Test Booklets – only in English and Hindi (except for language proficiency)
- Only one set of booklet will be given for each group.
- Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each, Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each and Question(s) unattended will carry no marks.
Download Syllabus of CEE 2022
• Language Proficiency indicating specific areas like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, antonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.
• Teaching Aptitude will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
• Reasoning Ability indicating specific areas like verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusions, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships.