PGVCL is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Saurashtra and Kutch regions. PGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic candidates.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL) UNDER PGVCL FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FROM SEBC CANDIDATES AS FOLLOWS:
|Sr.No||Job Title||VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL)|
|Fixed Remuneration for – |
1st Year Rs. 37,000/-
2nd Year Rs. 39,000/-
3rd Year Rs. 39,000/-
4th Year Rs. 39,000/-
5th Year Rs. 39,000/-
|2||Scope of Career Development / Prospective||The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 45400 101200/- subject to satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak.|
|3||Required skill||The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations. Good command over English and Gujarati Language.|
|4||Qualification||Full time B.E. (Electrical) / B.Tech (Electrical) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th& 8th semesters without ATKT.|
|5||Age Criteria||41 years on the date of advertisement. (i.e. 17/03/2022)|
VACANCIES in Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical)-SEBC
- At present, there are 03 vacancies of SEBC candidates out of which 01 No. of vacancy is reserved for Female; however, in future more vacancies are likely to occur till one year from announcement of result.
- The stated vacancies with roster position are probable and the actual vacancies and roster position may vary. Actual vacancies and subsequent vacancies are subject to promotions, retirement, separation on any other account, sanction, abolition of post, compassionate appointments, Internal Recruitment etc. No candidate shall claim a right based on the above stated vacancies roster position.
- State Government policy for reservation of women & Domicile shall be followed.
Fees (Non-Refundable): (Only online payment will be accepted)
Rs.500.00 (including GST) , Rs. 250.00 for PWD candidates.
|Start Date and Time of Registration||17/03/2022, 10:30 AM|
|Last Date & Time of Registration||06/04/2022, 06:00 PM|
How to Apply For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical)
The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
There will be five (5) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section as under:
Syllabus of Vidyut Sahayak
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||10%|
|Section – III||Electrical Engineering*||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer Knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language &Grammar||10%|
Note: Section-III may include topics like:
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass etc.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and others Electrical Engineering topics etc
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Power Engineering.
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing.
The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
I hope you like the Article of the How to Apply For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) -SEBC, Syllabus. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading. Stay Connected
Leave a Comment