Here is providing information regarding the latest Recruitment of the GPSSB – Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board announced recently for the job of Junior Clerk.
GPSSB Job Profile 2022
Junior Clerk – Class III Post
Number of Vacancies in GPSSB
1181 – Junior Clerk Posts
District Wise Vacancies in GPSSB Junior Clerk 2022
GPSSB Junior Clerk Salary
Rs. 19,950/- Per Month (Fixed for Five Years)
GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment Bharati Education Qualification
A candidate shall have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination from Secondary and / or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government : Provided that in the case of the post of Accounts Clerk, the candidate shall have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination with Mathematics or Accountancy as one of the subjects ;
Maximum 36 Years
Fees Payment for Application Form
How to Select in this recruitment of GPSSB Junior Clerk
Candidates Who passed the written Exam and computer test.
Syllabus of the GPSSB Junior Clerk 2022
“General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
- NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
How to Apply for GPSSB Junior Clerk Form Online 2022
I hope you like the Article of the How to Apply for GPSSB Junior Clerk (1181) Posts 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading, Stay Connected