Are you searching for – Download the New Syllabus for Post of NSS Coordinator 2023 – HNGU Patan
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Download the New Syllabus for Post of NSS Coordinator 2023 – HNGU Patan
Download the New Syllabus for Post of NSS Coordinator 2023 – HNGU Patan
We give complete official information from Official Website of HNGU.
Scheme of Examination for Direct Recruitment to the Post of NSS Coordinator
National Service Scheme (NSS) – 50% Weigtage
- NSS – Basic Concepts, NSS Programmes and Activities, Special Camping Programme,
- Planning and Preparation of Special Camping Programme,
- Financial Pattern of Expenditure for Special Camping Programme,
- Administrative Structure of NSS at National Level,
- NSS Administrative Structure at State Level,
- NSS Administrative Structure at University Level,
- NSS Advisory Committees,
- Planning at State Level,
- Planning at University Level,
- Planning at Institution Level,
- Planning of NSS Programmes,
- NSS at Institution Level – Organisation and 84 Administration of NSS Unit,
- Programme Officer – Appointment,
- Duties and Functions,
- National Service Scheme Volunteers,
- Implementation & Administrative Support to NSS
- Programme At State,
- University and +2 Council Level,
- Training and Orientation Centers,
- Training of Programme Officers and Key Personnel,
- Pattern of Financial Expenditure,
- Pattern of Financial Expenditure (University and +2 Council Level),
- Pattern of Financial Expenditure at College Level/School at +2 Level,
- Maintenance of Accounts.
Higher Educational Administration – Weightage 25%
- Higher Education System: Governance,
- Policy & Administration,
- Basic knowledge of the administration in Institutions of Higher Educations.
- University Grant Commission (UGC),
- HNG University Act:1986, Statute and Ordinances,
- RTI Act: 2005,
- Application of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) and other modern technologies in University System.
General Awareness – Weightage 15%
The MCQ questions will be designed to test knowledge of the current events and of such matters of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Indian Polity & Constitution, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Policy, Science & Scientific Research, National/International Organizations/ Institutions, events etc.
Reasoning & Mathematical Ability – Weightage 10%
The syllabus includes MCQ questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will cover Number System including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion. Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- The candidates appeared in the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the interview in order of merit restricting the ratio 1:10. However, the marks scored in the written test are only for short-listing the candidates and it will have no weightage in the interview. The selection of the candidate for the post will be solely based on his/her performance in the interview.
- The medium of question paper will be both English and Gujarati.