ISRO Teacher Recruitment 2022
Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota (SDSC SHAR), is the Spaceport of India under Indian Space Research Organization, Govt. of India, located 100 km north of Chennai on National High Way No.05, and 18 km from Sullurpeta in Tirupati District, Andhra Pradesh. SDSC SHAR provides world class launch base infrastructure for National and International customers to accomplish diverse launch vehicle/satellite missions.
SDSC SHAR is operating Space Central Schools at its Sriharikota and Sullurpeta campuses under NCERT / CBSE pattern of education. The school is meant for imparting quality education primarily to the wards of the employees and supporting personnel of SDSC SHAR.
SDSC SHAR invites applications in online mode to fill up the following posts of Teachers:
Vacancies and Qualification for Teachers in ISRO 2022
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies & Reservation||Qualification|
|01||Post Graduate Teacher (Mathematics)||01 – UR|
01 – OBC
|Post Graduation with 50% Marks in Mathematics|
|01 – UR||Post Graduation with 50% Marks in Physics|
|01 – SC||Post Graduation with 50% Marks in Botany or Zoology|
|01 – UR||Post Graduation with 50% Marks in Chemistry|
|01 – UR|
01 – EWS
|Bachelor Degree in Mathematics with 50% Marks in Two Subjects any of Following Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer|
01 – OBC
|Bachelor Degree in Hindi with at least 50% marks in aggregate|
|01 – UR||Bachelor Degree in English with at least 50% marks in aggregate|
|01 – UR||। Bachelor Degree in|
Chemistry with at least 50% marks in aggregate, with
Botany or Zoology as a subject at Graduation level.
|01 – UR||Bachelor Degree|
in Botany or Zoology with at least 50% marks in
aggregate, with a combination of any two of the
following subjects : Botany or Zoology
|01 – OBC||Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.|
|01 – SC||Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or equivalent|
|12||Primary Teacher||01 – UR|
01 – OBC
01 – EWS
Secondary / equivalent with at least 50% marks and
2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Note for All Posts :
- Candidates with MSc. Ed, BSc. Ed etc. are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have working knowledge in Hindi.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
1. The responsibility to ensure the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and requirements detailed in the advertisement rests with the Applicant. Applicants are, therefore, advised to carefully read the full advertisement before proceeding for filling of online applications.
2. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
3. The Educational Qualifications which are required for the above posts should be possessed/ valid/ issued as on the last date of receipt of applications.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Level in Pay Matrix||Age Limit|
|01 to 04||Post Graduate Teachers||Level – 8 |
( 47,600 – 1,51,100/-).
|05 to 11||Trained Graduate Teachers||Level – 7 |
( 44,900 – 1,42,400/-).
|12||Primary Teacher||Level – 6|
( 35,400 – 1,12,400/-)
Payment of Application Fee:
There is a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. However, initially all candidates have to uniformly pay Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) per application as Processing fee. The Processing fee will be refunded to candidates who appear in the written test, as under :-
- Rs.750/- : i.e refund in full for candidates who are exempted from payment of Application Fee (Women/SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen).
- Rs.500/- : i.e after deducting the Application Fee in respect of all other candidates.