SBI Recruitment in Special Cadre Officers Posts 2022
State Bank of India provides many opportunities for young graduates as well as experienced professionals for accelerated career growth. Discover all the opportunities below to join the largest bank of the country and work in an exciting, motivating, meritocratic and truly collaborative environment.
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS (Apply Online from 11.03.2022 TO 25.03.2022)
(Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2021-22/29)
Grade / Scale
|Vacancy||Age As on|
|Place of Posting*|
(Operations Support Subsidiary)
|01||Not more than|
The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, proof of age, education, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting / interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details / documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Proof Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he / she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for
reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted / qualified candidates). The Call letter / advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only
(No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision / corrigenda (if any) will be hosted only on the Bank’s abovementioned websites
DETAILS OF EXPERIENCE / SPECIFIC SKILLS / JOB PROFILE / CONTRACT PERIOD AND OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Minimum 30 years of experience in Banking/Financial Institutions as on 31.12.2021 of which minimum 4 years should be in the post of
General Manager/ Chief General Manager or equivalent grades in a large Bank with asset size of over Rs.5.00 lac crores.
Job Profile –
i) Integrating and aligning the activities proposed to be undertaken by the Operations Support Subsidiary (OSS) with the operations and
priorities of the Bank, within the overall framework permitted by RBI, to derive maximum value.
ii) Co-ordinate and engage with various stakeholders for obtaining Final approval from RBI, Setting-up and Operationalizing the
Operations Support Subsidiary (OSS).
iii) Review the Business Plan, Organizational Structure, Governance Model and Operating Model proposed for the Operations Support
iv) Mentoring the management team and other staff deployed/ to be deployed for the Operations Support Subsidiary (OSS).
v) Monitoring the status of setting up, operationalizing and stabilizing the Operations Support Subsidiary and ensure adherence to the
vi) Reviewing the policies, procedures and agreements of the Operations Support Subsidiary.
Apply Online – https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-sco-2021-22-29/apply
|Detailed Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
For any query, please write to us through link “CONTACT US/ Post Your Query” which is available on Bank’s website
(URL – https://bank.sbi/web/careers/post-your-query)
I hope you like the article of the Apply for SBI Recruitment in Special Cadre Officers Posts 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected
Leave a Comment